Winslow: Rusticated Bent Apple (E)
Product Number: 002-036-1374
In contrast to his more typical, finely striated style of rustication, this bent Apple from Poul Winslow is dressed in a heavier, dimpled treatment, making for a rugged, almost pastoral look when combined with its earthy walnut stain — which still manages to showcase a good bit of flame grain through its subtle contrast. The colorful composite accent along the shank end offers a bit of modernist flair as well, making for a unique piece for any collector.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark