Winslow: Smooth Bent Brandy with Black Palm (C)
Product Number: 002-036-1403
With muscular proportions, this bent Brandy from Poul Winslow is a real comfort pipe. A wide, low-set waist and stout transition keep this briar comfortable in the palm, while also keeping the large bowl perfectly balanced against its lifting shank and bent saddle stem. At the rear, it's been set with a complementary accent of black palm, its natural dark patterns suiting the warm stain of the stummel perfectly.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark