Winslow: Smooth Bent Apple with Black Palm (D)
Product Number: 002-036-1404
A plump Apple bowl sits atop a muscular transition, before meeting a well-angled, upward-thrust shank here with this fellow from Poul Winslow. Good depth of chamber and a smooth, substantial feel in hand, with thumb just above the transition, and the black palm fitment is stunning.— Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 3.40 oz./96.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark