Winslow: Smooth Bent Dublin (Private Collection)
Product Number: 002-036-1598
Poul Winslow's work is often a fusion of Danish modern design and organic elements, and this Private Collection bent Dublin is a fine example of that approach. With a wealth of plateau at its rim, as well as a conflagration of flame grain below, it's a piece that combines excellent finishing with his balanced shaping by way of a muscular bowl combined with an elegantly flowing profile.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.54 in./166.12 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark