Winslow: Smooth Bent Brandy (B)
Product Number: 002-036-1607
Marked by a squat form and concave rim, this bent Brandy from Poul Winslow urges forward into a well-defined heel, created by the mostly flattened heel. It presents a palm-filling profile with thick insulating walls, yet with the gentle lines of the Danish school imbuing the piece with an obvious softness. It's dressed here in a smoky contrast stain, bringing to life a beautiful array of grain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark