Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Dublin (300)
Product Number: 002-036-1658
A stout, though fairly fluid piece from Poul Winslow, this plateaued bent Dublin makes use of a svelte and easy form, the likes of which guide the eye down the entirety of its shank, terminating in a gently downturned saddle stem.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark