Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Apple (200)
Product Number: 002-036-1666
A plump Apple bowl sits atop a muscular transition, before meeting a curved and upward-ebbing shank here with this fellow from Poul Winslow. Good depth of chamber and a smooth, substantial feel in hand, with thumb just above the transition.— Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark