Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Apple (300)
Product Number: 002-036-1686
A fairly plump Apple bowl with a low-set waistline meets a gently bent stem and shank combination here in this fellow from Poul Winslow. With a good depth of chamber, a smooth, substantial feel in hand, this piece also boasts some beautiful grain on display.— Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark