Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Dublin (300)
Product Number: 002-036-1695
A stout, though fairly fluid piece from Poul Winslow, this plateaued bent Dublin makes use of a svelte and easy form, the likes of which guide the eye down the entirety of its shank, terminating in a gently downturned saddle stem.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark