Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Apple (200)
Product Number: 002-036-1736
Smooth, shapely, and quite muscular overall, this is a fairly conservative take on the bent Apple from Poul Winslow. The low-profile saddle stem works to emphasize the extra visual weight placed on the bowl and transition, while keeping the overall form fairly handy in a clench.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 2.27 oz./64.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark