Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Apple (200)
Product Number: 002-036-1738
With fluting ridges and a plateau crown, this bent Apple from Poul Winslow is a particularly floral, almost Egg-like take on the shape, and one that offers quite a comforting presence in hand. Finished in one of Poul's warm, red-hued stains, it maintains quite an affable sense of style, too.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark