Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Egg (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-1751
Balancing stout muscularity with elegant, dynamic lines throughout, this is the sort of bent Egg I'd expect to see from Poul — a Danish classic that just exudes a sense of implied power and momentum in profile. It's also quite a lovely piece grain wise, with licks of flame all around, contrasted tastefully by a touch of Poul's signature partial rustication on the bowl's underside.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.66 oz./75.30 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark