Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-1782
I'm always impressed with Poul Winslow's striated partial rustication style as it's not only stimulating in hand, but it also accentuates the grain and overall form of each composition. On this gently sweeping bent Dublin example, the rustication emanates from the base and creeps up the bowl's aft towards its broad, rounded rim. It blends together beautifully with the stummel's smooth portions as there's plenty of lively flame grain on display, highlighted in one of Poul's vibrant contrast stains.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.18 oz./61.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark