Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Freehand (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-1784
Resembling a bent Brandy in silhouette with its bulbous base and defined taper toward the rim, this Freehand from Poul Winslow differs considerably from the classic design in that it's marked by deep fluting ridges down the flanks, lending it a floral motif and adding even more textural diversity to the partially rusticated finish.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark