Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-1787
With a little bit of extra plumpness around its base, this bent Billiard from Poul Winslow has a touch of Brandy-style taper to its bowl. As a whole the piece is firm and comfortable in hand, with a bit of texture in a striated partial rustication around the transition and shank as well as some ridgelines down the flank. Visually, this rustication provides a touch of dark, warm tone to the palette, especially when combined with the smooth, lighter finish of the rest of the stummel.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 2.37 oz./67.13 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark