Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Egg (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-1791
A lifting, slightly asymmetrical bent Egg, this Winslow piece presents some extra-organic style in its striated rustication along the aft and heel of the bowl and craggy, plateau-adorned rim. With a sweeping turn to its shank and a rippling lower stem, it's neat work that shows off some of Poul's renowned skill.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.60 in./66.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark