Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard Sitter (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-1806
An almost Freehand-like bent Billiard shape, this fellow wears a kiss of plateau at the bowl's heel, coupled with a warm, smooth finish to highlight quite a pleasant spread of flame grain. The transition is thick and muscular, guiding the eye to the sinuous shank and stem combination.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark