Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Pot (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-1808
Stolid of stance and firm of heel, this is a full-bodied take on the bent Pot, the sinuous S-curve and concave rim balancing out the hard lines throughout the piece. Dressed in one of Poul's darker, smoky contrast stains, the touch of striated partial rustication makes for a textured feel in hand alongside the ridgeline streaking down the flank.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark