Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Egg (200)
Product Number: 002-036-1885
One of the more reserved bent Egg renditions from Poul Winslow, this interpretation pairs a robust, forward urging bowl to a thick, round shank that gently flares out towards the ever-so-slightly downturned saddle stem. My favorite aspect about this piece is how Poul incorporated a subtle ridgeline into the mix and stained it a light, natural color to match the rim while also providing some striking, yet tasteful contrast to the rest of the stummel's warm contrast stain.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark