Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Egg (200)
Product Number: 002-036-1906
Characterized by its supple curves and streamlined nature, this bent Egg from Poul Winslow shifts the majority of the visual weight to the bowl itself by keeping the shank and saddle stem both comparatively quite trim. It makes for a bold silhouette to say the least, not to mention a broader canvas for showcasing some of this block's fiery grain, handsomely highlighted by one of Poul's signature vibrantly warm contrast stains.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark