Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Egg (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-1912
Balancing stout muscularity with elegant, dynamic lines throughout, this is the sort of bent Egg I'd expect to see from Poul Winslow — a Danish classic that exudes a sense of implied power and momentum in profile. It's also quite a lovely piece grain-wise, with licks of flame all around, contrasted tastefully by a touch of Poul's signature partial rustication that wraps around the rounded shank.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark