Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-1918
A fluid bent Dublin with a good bit of sweeping gesture to its shank and transition, this piece from Poul Winslow is smooth-lined, with plenty of organicism through its plateau crown, undulating rim, and the bowl's floral, fluting lines. Finished in a smoky, walnut stain, the flame grain here is quite impressive, while the shape fits splendidly in hand. The partial rustication along the shank and aft of the bowl offer some intriguing texture to enjoy as well.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark