Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Egg (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-1920
Poul Winslow's style can be defined as classically Danish with a penchant for the Danish Fancy style of whimsical shaping. While this bent Egg here is on the more reserved side of his aesthetic, it still boasts bold proportions, centered on the tall, deep-chambered bowl. Rugged plateau surrounds the rim while rustication covers the bowl's base, slightly creeping up along the bowl's fore and right flank. However, the majority of the piece is left smooth and finished in one of Poul's vibrant stains. A piece like this that's pleasing to both the eyes and the hand is certainly hard to beat.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark