Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Pot (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-1945
Plump and forward in profile, this modest Winslow take on the bent Pot is quite the charmer. This piece also houses a decent sized, broad chamber and feels extremely comfortable in hand. Poul's signature rustication coupled with the substantial bowl has plenty of texture to keep your hand occupied while enjoying your favorite blend.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.17 in./131.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark