Winslow: Smooth Bent Pot (D) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-036-1997
With a softly paneled underside, this bent Pot from Poul Winslow combines a strong, forward heel with a soft taper toward the rim. The transition from bowl to shank is softly rounded, except for the paneling along the underside, contrasting with the more structural heel and its ridgelines. The rim is flat, complementing the panel, and Poul's contrast stain illuminates the vertical grain ascending the bowl.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark