Winslow: Partially Rusticated Bent Pot (EG)
Product Number: 002-036-2002
Wearing one of Poul Winslow's unique finishes, this bent Apple is one that combines not only his semi-structural, semi-organic shaping style, but also his penchant for pieces that offer a balance between textures. Smooth-polished of bowl, with rustication from under the transition and up along the shank, it's one that ensures an interesting feel in hand, as well as a whole lot of splendid grain in a very large pipe.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 5.60 oz./158.76 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.45 in./62.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark