Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Paneled Bent Apple (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-2023
With dodecagon paneling (that's 12-sided; I looked it up after counting them on my fingers and toes) this bent Apple from Poul Winslow provides a very dark contrast stain to highlight the grain and harmonize with the dark, partial rustication. The panels do not interfere with this Apple's inherent roundness, though, and the piece is natural in hand, offering the tactile feedback of the ridges only when asked to. It's a piece of enormous visual and tactile stimulation, but in a relatively small and convenient package.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark