Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-2047
Quite the flowing bent Dublin from Poul Winslow, this rendition is defined by a fluid, ever sinuous S-curve — the bend of the stem perfectly balanced by the stretched curl of the transition and heel. Per Winslow's signature style, this piece bears a strong floral sense, the bowl sprouting into an undulating rim of plateau and dressed in a mix of rusticated and smooth textures for a diverse in-hand feel.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark