Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Apple (200)
Product Number: 002-036-2060
Trim and lithely bent, this Apple from Poul Winslow is a fairly reserved piece from the Danish artisan that forgoes Poul's penchant for dramatized proportions or unique finishes. A fluting channel along the bowl's fore adds some subtle textural diversity to the composition and is stained a lighter hue than the rest of the bowl to blend in with the rim's color. A warm walnut stain dresses the rest of the stummel, tastefully illuminating the briar's grain.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark