Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Billiard (200)
Product Number: 002-036-2080
A profoundly muscular Billiard from the eminent Poul Winslow of Denmark, this smooth, slightly bent piece features a natural rim of craggy plateau and a sturdy, squared shank. Contrast stain illuminates its tight array of flame grain as the lightly stained end-of-shank treatment provides a dramatic termination for the stummel and introduction for the jet-black mouthpiece.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark