Winslow: Crown Smooth Apple (300)
Product Number: 002-036-2110
Something of a Lovat-meets-Apple hybrid, this piece, while combining elements of two shapes, still falls under the more traditional end of Poul Winslow's shaping spectrum. The plump Apple bowl maintains the Danish carver's typical use of muscularity, while the Lovat-style shank-and-stem combination add a sleekness to the profile. Fluting channels along the bowl's fore and right flanks add some subtle texture to the smooth finish while a wealth of lively flame grain wraps around the bowl.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark