Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Apple (300)
Product Number: 002-036-2112
Maintaining the classic bent Apple's silhouette, Poul Winslow accents this piece with his signature use of fluting lines and organic cues. The bowl's fore features a deep channel, and the diamond shank's top lines shows a wavy, undulating disposition in profile for further curvature. All dressed in the Danish carver's smoky contrast stain, it's great representation of his recognizable aesthetic.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark