Winslow: Czar Partially Rusticated Bent Egg with Silver (27)
Product Number: 002-036-2148
The limited edition Czar line from Poul Winslow presents this Egg shape, sometimes all smooth, sometimes with dual finishes, but always in an Egg shape in acknowledgement of the Fabergé eggs of Russian reputation. Here we find a dual finish, with dark rustication dominating the lower part of the bowl and the shank, while smooth, glossy briar curves above it. Commended by a broad sterling silver accent band and a rim that is chamfered into the chamber, this piece offers a variety of textures and color for an organic rendition made by hand.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark