Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-2167
In silhouette, this bent Apple from Poul Winslow hews closely to the traditional form. In hand, however, its full of intriguing texture thanks to the stummel's dual finish. With darker-stained sections of rustication contrasting the smooth portions, the finish matches the individual shaping for an all the more unique take on the bent Apple design. Such a combination is signature Winslow, catering to those who prefer a more unique take on traditional shapes but desire something more standard than the eccentric Danish Fancy style.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark