Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Apple (200)
Product Number: 002-036-2171
Though displaying a surprisingly subtle S-curve through the shank and stem, the features lend this bent Apple from Poul Winslow an obvious sense of serpentine flow from bit to heel. Bulbous and palm-filling, the bowl is robust and well-rounded, the rim stained a lighter hue to accentuate the warm mahogany stain below.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark