Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Pot (300)
Product Number: 002-036-2198
Stolid of stance and firm of heel, this is a full-bodied take on the bent Pot, the sinuous S-curve nicely balancing out the hard lines throughout the piece. Dressed in one of Poul's darker, smoky contrast stains, fluting channels along the bowl's flanks work in tandem with the paneled shank to add some texture to what is otherwise a smooth piece. The rim's lighter hue offers a touch of contrast without being too visually overpowering.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.23 in./132.84 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark