Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Pot (200)
Product Number: 002-036-2269
A low-lying, broad-chambered bowl defines this bent Pot from Poul Winslow, its plump base protruding a bit at the fore. Rugged plateau ridging the asymmetrical rim lends even more organicism and adds textural appeal in the otherwise smooth, vibrantly stained color palette.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark