Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Pot (200)
Product Number: 002-036-2283
Featuring a rim ensconced in craggy plateau, this bent Pot from Poul Winslow also houses plenty of chamber depth within thick walls. A distinctive beadline beneath the rim is a standout, while the flanks slope sharply to the paneled heel, resembling that of a Bulldog shape. The sweeping, gently upturning shank is composed of several panels, lending this piece a more structured disposition, while the stummel wears a handsome, smooth chestnut stain, highlighting the grain below.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark