Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Freehand (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-2290
A Freehand with many compelling elements, this piece from Poul Winslow embodies well the Danish school of design. The tall, deep-chambered bowl is Egg-like in its supple, soft shaping. The polished rim gives way to a downward channel that brings to mind the "melting wax" motif embraced by many Italian pipe makers. Sweeping of form, the shank and stem boast a bright metal, spigot configuration that's then topped by a stylish, tangerine-hued stem, while the stummel wears an auburn stain with contrast, revealing lovely strands of fiery flame across all flanks.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark