Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Pot (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-2366
This bent Pot from Winslow is marked by an organic patch of ruby-tinged rustication across one flank of the bowl and the underside of the shank. It's a hearty, squat rendition of the shape, with a gently flared shank balancing the proportions of the bowl, topped off by a saddle stem of jet-black acrylic. Besides the rustication, the piece wears a mahogany, smooth finish that highlights some lovely flame grain across the bowl. The piece strikes a lean, muscular profile with a slightly jutting, pronounced heel.--Davin Hylton
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark