Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Apple (300)
Product Number: 002-036-2432
A more modestly sized, conservatively designed piece than is often seen from Poul Winslow, this plump bent Apple displays a forward-ebbing posture and lifting heel, while the gentle downturn of the stem contrasts in profile. Quite comfortable in hand, this "300" is wearing a smoky gray and natural stain and smooth finish that shows off the briar's natural grain nicely.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark