Winslow: Smooth Bent Billiard (E) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-036-2544
A more conservatively shaped piece than many from Poul Winslow, this stout piece features a gently rounded bowl that gradually tapers toward the rim. Slightly canted, the bowl houses a good bit of chamber depth and is paired to a sleek length of shank and stem that support the visual weight of the bowl. It's all dressed in a warm stain and smooth finish that show off some windswept flame grain about the bowl.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.42 oz./40.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark