Winslow: Rusticated Bent Billiard (E) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-036-2554
A towering, almost Stack-like bowl characterizes this bent Billiard from Poul Winslow, the stout, slightly rounded design offering plenty of chamber depth. Dominating the profile, it's paired to an upturned tapering shank and topped by a cream-hued accent followed by a jet-black saddle stem of acrylic. The Danish carver has dressed this piece in a dark, stimulating rustication, with the gently inflated rim and shank end left smooth and lighter for contrast.. This pipe is primed for comfort and for languid, lengthy smoking sessions.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark