Winslow: Partially Rusticated Bent Apple with Silver (E) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-036-2561
Stocky and muscular, this bent Apple from Poul Winslow is a visually tantalizing piece, with the smooth finish of the bowl juxtaposed against the craggy rustication of the shank and transition. The confluence of textures gives the design a unique appearance in profile and provides plenty of tactile stimulation for the fingers to explore. The rotund bowl houses a respectable chamber capacity, and the gently bent shank-and-stem arrangement offers a comfortable smoking posture. A crisp, sterling silver accent adorns the shank end and provides a dose of flash to the overall composition.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark