Winslow: Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (E) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-036-2569
Affably plump and broad of heel, this bent Apple from Poul Winslow is a playful take on the traditional form. That heel is a bit uplifted, giving a peek to the darker rustication below in addition to the transition and shank. The remainder of the stummel wears a smooth, ruddy stain for contrast in this pipe, making for a piece rife with textural and visual intrigue.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark