Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (Viking) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-036-2604
A forward-surging bent Apple from Poul Winslow, the bowl offers plenty of chamber depth for favored blends within its robust confines. It's paired to an equally muscular shank that diminishes gradually as it nears its end. Topped by a downturned acrylic stem, the bend offers a comfortable smoking posture. The bowl is wearing a vibrant honey-blonde stain that's demarcated sharply around the transition; the shank is wearing a complementing rustication for versatile textural appeal.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark