Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Billiard (300) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-036-2663
An absolutely stunning array of birdseye covers the left flank of the bent Billiard by Poul Winslow, and he seems reluctant to have left any of it out, giving the heel and transition extra mass to get even more birdseye into the design. The bowl is tall and nearly cylindrical, turning in for a gentle taper just at the rim. The shank is stout and tapers to meet a lithe black acrylic stem, and the smooth, high-contrast finish ensures the briar's natural beauty takes center stage.- Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark