Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Apple (300) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-036-2665
This bent Apple from Poul Winslow is a palm-filling, voluptuous piece that fits delightfully in hand, the palm-filling, forward-urging bowl displaying a lifting heel and plateau along the rim. The slightly bent, rounded shank offers equal muscularity and is met by a jet-black acrylic saddle stem that turns down gently for a comfortable smoking posture. It's dressed in one of the Danish carver's bright, orange-hued contrast stains, showcasing the briar's handsome grain.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark