Winslow: Smooth Bent Pot (B) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-036-2705
This bent Pot by Poul Winslow is a fine example of the veteran Danish artisan's style, featuring a broad, squat bowl capped with craggy plateau and streaked with deep carved grooves that create visual and tactile interest. Out back, a paneled shank meets an acrylic accent and matching stem in multicolored amber hues, bent for easy clenching. Dressed in a rich chestnut stain, the stummel boasts fine flame grain around the bowl, with swirling birdseye at the heel.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.04 in./26.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark