Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Dublin Sitter (200) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-036-2749
A flourishing take on a bent Dublin-meets-Cherrywood, this piece from Poul Winslow presents an organic form in a design that sits sturdily upright. The bowl is capped with a broad plateau rim and stands at the fore of a slim round shank and a saddle stem. Dressed in a stunning mahogany stain, the stummel boasts excellent flame grain all around the bowl.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.38 in./162.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.10 in./27.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark